For information about pricing for wedding dances, please visit our Weddings page.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Features of the Ballroom
Situated in St. Louis's fashionable Central West End, the elegantly appointed Mahler Ballroom contains:
- 24' High Ceilings with 8 feet high arched Rococo Style Moldings.
- 17 Austrian Crystal Chandeliers.
- 4,000 square foot Ballroom with Stage and Hard Rock Maple Floors.
- Old World English Bar with entry from Ballroom and Foyer.
- Table and chair setup included.
- Ballroom Seating capacity is 200 guests
- Gated parking lot adjacent to ballroom which accommodates 75 cars.
Appointments, Size, Capacity
BALLROOM RENTAL*** for four hours is $2,450 on Saturdays with a $1,450 deposit to secure the date. Ballroom Rental for four hours Sunday through Friday is $2,250 with an $1,250 deposit to secure the date. A $1,000 balance is due thirty days after the initial deposit or ten days prior to your event, whichever is sooner. Additional hourly rental is $600. Chairs and 66' round tables which seat 10 persons are included in the ballroom rental. You have access to the ballroom to decorate the day of your event at 1:00 pm. A gated parking lot is included to accommodate 70 vehicles.
WEDDING CEREMONY PACKAGE is $1,250 with seating for up to 150 guests for the ceremony. The Wedding Ceremony Package adds one extra hour to the Ballroom Rental for your Ceremony and two hours for rehearsal one week prior to your event. The Bride and maids may change into their gowns in the Bride's Room off the stage.
DELUX WEDDING PACKAGE is $2,000 and includes all of the items in the Wedding CeremonyPackage and a suite where the bride and maids can be pampered for four hours and served a champagne lunch.
LIGHTING PACKAGE is $325. This includes your personalized selection of a color for uplighting on the balcony and a lighted monogram on the dance floor.
OUTDOOR PACKAGE is $150. The Conservatory is an outdoor non-smoking lounge area with beautiful plantings and seating, adjacent to the ballroom.
BAR PACKAGE offerings for four hours:
- House Bar is $21 per person plus tax and includes liquor, bar staff, wine, bottled beer, sodas mixes, etc. (Under 21 y/o is $8.00)
- Premium Bar is $25 per person using higher-grade liquor.
- Wine and Beer Bar is $18.00 per person and includes sodas.
- Non-alcoholic Bar is $8.00 per person.
- Additional Bar service $3.00 per person
The Final Bar payment is due ten days prior to your event.
GRAND PIANO RENTAL is $50.00 per event(excludes pianist).
CATERERS: You may use any caterer you wish as long as they are licensed. We suggest Orlando's, Ces & Judy's, Russo's, Hendri's,, Two Mikes, Patty Long, Tony Marino, Pasta House, Sugar Fire, Spice of Life, Genesis, and Concetta's.
SHOWINGS are by appointment on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
For more information or to schedule a tour contact us daily between 9am – 5pm
Contact Monica Butler - firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-479-2938, or Don Peterson - email@example.com or 314-369-8247, Marsha Shepley. firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-503-5042, or Paul - email@example.com or 314-803-0084
We look forward to hearing from you!